Lavasa

Lavasa, Khandala, Mumbai, Pune Slideshow: Sandip Patil’s trip to Pirangut (near Pune) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Pune slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

So, continuing with my poems, after letting Shelley romp about in my mind & heart; the first thing that probably came out was this:

XY My Dear
by sandylief

XY my dear,
Do not adhere to the fear,
That I’ll desert you in your time severe,
Like some of your other friends-
With whom I’m familiar.
I’ll be extremely sincere,
You make my life lovlier,
How can I ever leave you?-
My greatest asset, my sympathizer;
I can’t be material- words are all I have to offer;
But I understand that my words make you feel a lot heartier.
So always expect from me a long and emotional letter,
Poem is just fine- my asset is being a good writer,
Hence I can express myself lot better
Which makes my letters even more lengthier!
But I know they’ll be the promoter,
Of my feelings and your heart’s splendorl
On my part I consider it a wonder,
To develop for you a feeling so tender,
In my heart,-
Which is of a cold blooded nature!

Terrible choice of contents & words, but that's probably my first :D. Im sure you'll find subsequent ones improving. However, you can easily see how shelley pushed me, and out came this outrageous declaration of infatuation! This is an actual poem dedicated to somebody :D, which is ofcourse history & hence, now unclassified ;)

No comments: