Lavasa

Lavasa, Khandala, Mumbai, Pune Slideshow: Sandip Patil’s trip to Pirangut (near Pune) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Pune slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

The daily drone....

On a hot day,
i'm working away..
my life:
complete disarray,

The disorder
underlying the daily routine
of running,
not knowing where
i go
fuming-
at everyone,
no one...
road rage-
helps
let the steam out..

A country at gunpoint,
Work at deadline-
A friend in need,
Another friend paying no heed.
I try to complete my work
& stitch back-
rest of my life,
& surroundings.
Work always undone,
Life always unkempt.

TV numbs my mind at night,
Internet-
drums rest of my life.

Am i lonely?
Or am i-
too connected?

I know about everybody,
i'm "IN TOUCH"
& yet,
Im lost..
nowhere to go,
nothing to know!

A scene too common,
A life too normal-
i wish i was -
ABNORMAL!

3 comments:

jun said...

whoa...!!,,, never knew u had written this.... totally relate to u.......

amazing poem... thanks
jun

jun said...

whoa...!!,,, never knew u had written this.... totally relate to u.......

amazing poem... thanks
jun

honshu said...

thanks!