Lavasa

Lavasa, Khandala, Mumbai, Pune Slideshow: Sandip Patil’s trip to Pirangut (near Pune) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Pune slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.

Friday, September 12, 2008

A rainy depression

Rain rain-
Come again;
Wash my mind
Of its pain…
Assure me
My existence is not in vain!

Show me a place-
Where life is not a race,
Things move,
At a comfortable pace…

Pour away…
Shoot streaks of lightening
Completely blinding!
Muster your deepest thunder
Deafening my mind-
As it starts to wander…

The piercing feeling in my heart-
Everytime I remember her face,
The tearing apart:
A text book depression case…

In a drop’s fall I find the joy,
As momentary as you;
I wish this is her ploy –
To make me forget
Moments with her few…

I seem to have lost
Life’s meaning
Every thought of her
Reminds me
Of the still incomplete healing…

Bring me life
From where you gain your might
Give me courage
To withstand a broken’s heart’s rage…
Shout and dazzle-
Make me jump,
I want the glass to crackle,
With your stupendous rattle…

Wounds exist
Marks are not seen
Suffering persists
To leave me alone-
Remorse is not keen…

You blow the wind
Cool the earth
A burning fire
Lies in smoulder
And yet,
How can you not-
Stop my mind
On its way to rotten moulder.

She was the light
Shining my life
The world has separated our way,
And I am left-
Cast away…

I challenge you,
You are no different;
Shouting and dancing –
Up there alone…
Trying to show your might
Giving people a fright..
Entertaining, refreshing –
And yet,
At the end of the day,
Alone you end your stay..

And so,
Rain rain-
Come again.
So we may both-
Relieve our pain…

No comments: