Lavasa

Lavasa, Khandala, Mumbai, Pune Slideshow: Sandip Patil’s trip to Pirangut (near Pune) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Pune slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Rainy Day & other Haikus

I woke up in the middle of the night with a mind filled with flowing words..
I have tried to form Haikus & freeverse. The poem may be read as one go, or as individual parts. I am presenting in the manner that i composed them.

Again it rained,
Memories pained:
and living feigned.

Life's a game
Of harbouring pain;
Limits of strain:
Numbness,
- insane.

Rain you came,
Awakening lost shame,
Remorse:
Intense-
and in vain.

Tainted I am,
Have everything I want,
And yet
A pauper's existence I flaunt!

Wishes derailed,
Trials failed.
Aspirations buried,
I'm not worried.

Internal strife,
Searching good life;
Grass always seems greener
on the other side!

I'm one of a kind,
A fuddled mind
Daily grind.

Looks betray,
Promises gone astray-
Bets lost
Life is the cost.

Chances & dances,
Risks and nuances;
Troubled waters
Crocodiles-
Waiting to slaughter.

Existence lost,
Persona distraught;
Rebuilding my life:
A huge gripe.

My Lamy runs,
Paper burns:
Thoughts the fuel
Restlessness
Pouring itself to cool


Another version of the last one is:

My Lamy runs,
Paper it burns:
Thoughts- the fuel
Restlessness
Making of a perfect fool!

No comments: