Lavasa

Lavasa, Khandala, Mumbai, Pune Slideshow: Sandip Patil’s trip to Pirangut (near Pune) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Pune slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Keep walking.....

With gr8 pride i write that last nite i ws able 2walk 9.05 km @6km/hr.. I guess i hav beaten my trekking record with this feat, although that was in hills. I also managed 2climb 9 floors after the walk. It still didn't leave me tired, which means my stamina has increased. But these walks take up 2 hours which is a problem. Hence, i'm thinking of introducing jogging in my regime. On an average, a 20min jog @ 8-9km/hr burns as much calories as an hour's walk. So, i stand 2gain time. But jogging in the evening is hard, as pollution leaves me out of breath. I hope i can start from tomorow evening. I also find myself dehydrated, so i'll carry some water too.. Hope for the best, need your encouragement people! Somu, competition has arrived! Lets talk about that marathon now!

No comments: