Lavasa

Lavasa, Khandala, Mumbai, Pune Slideshow: Sandip Patil’s trip to Pirangut (near Pune) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Pune slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

what a night!

i went along with my own kidnapping (not kid, but oldie now...) they took me to rajwadu (traditional gujju food), fed me till i was on the verge of blasting! & then they took me on top a flyover....

what a perfect way: bakra halal karne ka!

& lo it was 12... a few gave hugs, rest handshakes.. but all applauded!

& yet... how can one not have a rebel in the group..it was sandy.. not me, the other one...

so he greeted me with an egg on my head just as i was to cut the cake... well i took two down with me...spoiling the dresses of the two ladies!! thanks to sandy...

well. whats more to say...they painted me brown, white & yellow (ughh the yolk).. & yet it was one of the most memorable nights ever!

thank you all for coming together, however randomly, and making my night a dream!!

best wishes to all & eggs to sandy ! ;) :P

1 comment:

Nitin Warrier said...

the egg was kinda my idea... ;) but mr.paul didnt confirm that he wud bring it....!!